View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #143
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
^^ Thank you Blossom for explaining that in greater detail. I was going to recommend FontForge initially, but I found the pre-built executable for Windows to be less than satisfactory. I could not even let it run long enough to open font, change name, export font. It is appealing though, since it is free, full-feature font editor (unlike Type Light), and availlable for multiple platforms. Caveeat, not convenient as you need to build it yourself. The last binary for Windows won't work on Win7 (and I tried with different machines).

p.s.: Not everybody is fortunate to have expensive font editing software at home, unlike you, Blossom.
I've also tried FontForge and found the Windows build to crash very fast. Not useful at all.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote