View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:47 AM   #1
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Is it bad to recharge my Kindle everyday?

I read a lot and always set LED at full blast with my Kindle Paperwhite for maximum enjoyment. I don't want to be interrupted with a drained battery which is why I always charge the battery whenever I don't use my Kindle.

Will charging the battery multiple times per day bad for the battery? Will it shorten its life expectancy?
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote