View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:47 AM   #34983
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I just heard a disgusting story, and I am waiting for more information and hopefully there will be consequences....

On Thursday, a woman in a remote area took her four dogs for a walk along the local airstrip. All good? Hell NO. When she gets home all four dogs start vomiting blood etc. Long story short - all four dogs died (a couple with help from the local coppers).

Apparently some self styled authority hired a supposed registered 1080 poisoner to set poison around the airstrip (to get dingos - bulls#$%t - there are no dingos there). There were none of the required notifications put up and the airstrip is not private property?? So i somehow doubt that it is legal to poison that area anyway.

It is now Saturday and there are still no signs up. What happens when a mob of local children playing in the area find some funny stuff?
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote