View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
In this way, we expect to reduce the new message count on the main MobileRead forums to one or two a month, so freeing up valuable reading time for all our members.
I'm not complaining at all—I just want to make sure I understand clearly. Is the intention of MobileRead's "new era" to actually reduce the amount time MobileRead members spend at MobileRead? So that it only becomes necessary to check the forums once or twice a month for new content? Also, I'm not sure I understand exactly what is meant by the "main forums." What does that encompass?

Otherwise... no Platform Wars and less Dead-Horses sounds like a great goal to me.

Spoiler:
EDIT: Hook, line and sinker.

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-01-2012 at 07:45 AM. Reason: spoiler tags added
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote