Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #106
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
That will be phase 3 of my proposal. Of course, phase 2 is confidential, and the closed open vote on that will begin as soon as we get this debt ceiling thig figured out... the stupidcommittee is working on it now.

BOb
I like your proposal heretofore but I disagree with all closed open voting. I propose that at least phase 1 and the added run-on faze 4 of your proposal be opening close voting instead. I propose to call my proposal "Stormy Lolita's Proposed Passage to the Indian Front".
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote