View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #13
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicLavigne View Post
That is not true. I recently stayed at a Comfort Inn with my Nook classic. The hotel wi-fi made you sign in with a logon and password before you could access the internet. I was able to get the Nook to go online by using its web browser, which automatically went to the hotel's login screen. Once I logged on, I was online, and actually downloaded a couple books while i was there.

Vic
That's good to know. The original documentation said you couldn't do that, so I guess that was pre-browser and I suppose that means that that stupid e-ink browser is actually good for something
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote