View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 02:15 AM   #121
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
A couple hrs later my son asked what happened I told him. So he connected my Literati to his computer added his files to mine. So now its working. I dont have a clue what happened when I Deleted the 1 file ... & I have no clue How my son put his files on it. But whatever it worked & I Wont try that again.

bkd it IS Supported!! Kobo also supports the Literati! & I was told by them I could send mine to them & they would send me another. As for getting Updates on Software it added as soon as you connect to WiFi.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote