View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:30 AM   #22
cyann92
cyann92 began at the beginning.

Device: Sharper Image Literati
Literati syncing, resetting and deleting issues

Hello all! First I'd like to mention that with the exception of what's mentioned in the title, I'm very happy with this device I was blessed enough to receive as a Christmas present. It worked without a hitch until the 27th, then it stopped syncing. The desktop application works wonderfully, but won't sync up with the device. I have no wireless connection issues, that part is working as well. The latest firmware is 1.9, dated 3 Dec 10. I wondered if it might be a space problem, so I attempted to delete some of the books I added via adobe digital additions, however this device is VERY protective and just won't let anything go! ( I get an error message each time, either saying it can't access the drive, or the delete failed). I also attempted multiple times to do hard reset, and factory restore to original default settings, but it refuses to do so. Basically, I'm at a loss as to what to do next. I'd really hate to return it, because except for that, I enjoy it very much. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smiliesadd1/help.gif Thank you in advance!
cyann92 is offline   Reply With Quote