View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #3
Hendrixxxxxxxx
Connoisseur
Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Hendrixxxxxxxx knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Kindle DX, Paperwhite, Paperwhite II, and Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
Wild guess, but you might need to escape the parenthesis and quotation characters.

If I'm correct, calibre is interpreting these as programming instructions for how it should process the equation. Not as output instructions for the plugboard.

Of course I could also be totally wrong.
That's what I suspected at first, but the fact that it works fine if the book is part of a series suggests that its my syntax which is the problem.
Hendrixxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote