View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #11551
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I always seem to get that response. I lived with my grandmother for a few years as a child, and I learned the bread making from her. It was a real treat to be home early enough on a weekday to start a fresh loaf going.
That's why I like my bread machine. Many times I'll make a slow cooker stew or chilli and I'll set up the breadmaker on delay so it's ready at the same time. In fact, it's the only time I use the machine to bake the bread. Mostly I use it as a dough maker/proofer.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote