View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:23 AM   #102
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I got translations for French and Portuguese from Pascal V., and they are looking good in those languages. Before I upload new versions of the program, I was wondering if anyone else was interested in doing some translations to other languages. There are about 40 items to translate for each language. If you have your PocketBook set to a language besides English and run pbimageviewer, you will see the standard menu items expressed in that language, and others which are peculiar to the program are shown in English. It is those ones in English that need to be translated. If you'd like to give it a try, PM me and I'll give you a copy of the file that needs to be edited with the new translations.

Edit: we have volunteers for Italian and German. Don't let your language be left behind!

Last edited by rkomar; 12-22-2012 at 07:45 PM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote