View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #107
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@theducks - Haha I stand corrected, thankyou.

The problem with keeping the engines running is I'm not exactly sure how much petrol is left in the tank. Speaking only for myself (and user_non/meme have worked on Sigil much longer than me) mine have been running at full throttle for months, 7 days a week up to 14 hours a day. Engines need some downtime for maintenance every now and then...