View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:45 AM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Getting K3 firmware onto K2

I saw a mention that it might be possible to get K3 firmware onto a K2. I've looked through the K2 index on the wiki, and had a search in the forums, but I can't find a thread on this.

Has anyone managed to get a K3 firmware installed on a K2? If so, a pointer to the thread would be much appreciated. If the recent 3.4 firmware could also be hacked onto the K2, giving KF8 support, that would be a feature I'd be willing to jump through a few hoops to get!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote