View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
HomeInMyShoes TBR List

This list is currently incomplete, while I haven't purchased any of them, there's about 27 Terry Pratchett books that need to be read and a list of 44 books for next year already. Currently I have no purchased books to be read, but a couple out from the library as well as a Jennifer Egan title I need to read by the end of the year. And maybe an Irving title to boot.

Spoiler:

Baciagalupi, Paolo – The Windup Girl (library loan)
Zafon, Carlos Ruiz – The Shadow of the Wind (library loan)
Egan, Jennifer - A Visit from the Goon Squad
Gaiman, Neil - Stardust
Duane, Diane - So You Want to be a Wizard
Steinbeck, John - The Short Novels of John Steinbeck(1)
Valente, Catherynne M. - Tales of Origin(2)

(1) - I bought this for Cannery Row that I had put on my reading list. Of the six novels in here, I've read two so far.
(2) - I bought this one for The Labyrinth which was Valente's first novel. I haven't read any of the other three short novels in the collection.

Last edited by HomeInMyShoes; 08-16-2012 at 03:21 PM.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote