View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
hnoto
Groupie
hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS 505
College Text ebooks

I am taking some postgrad courses at a college where ALL our texts are online in pdf format. I love the ebooks of course, but for one thing. These books are all password locked, requiring me to unlock every time I open them with my school username and pw. I would love to be able to put these texts on my reader instead of reading on-screen. Now, I'm not asking anyone to tell me how to break any copyright rules. The question is, is it possible to work around this password requirement? I have a sony and so it isn't wi-fi connected and so I can't enter the pw on it for the book.

Philosophically, anyone else think this is dumb? I did PAY for the book...why can't I put it on my reader so I can read it, oh, on the bus or somewhere I'm not hooked up to the internet?

Any ideas?

Last edited by hnoto; 02-18-2012 at 04:07 PM.
hnoto is offline   Reply With Quote