View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 11:43 AM   #26
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Do you mean a cellphone that's just a cellphone (with no PDA functions)? They'll be around. Not everyone needs or even wants to carry around a device the size of a smartphone. When I pick out a cellphone, I try to get the smallest one I can. My phone is one of the things that's always in my pocket, along with my keys, wallet, pens, and flash drives. My last cellphone was the Nokia NGage QD. It was a nuisance to carry so I usually left it sitting in somewhere.
My cell phone is a tiny low-end Nokia. It places and receives calls. That's all I want it to do. I have a PDA to cover the other functions, and don't mind carrying both.

No "converged" device I've seen interests me, because making it small enough to be a usable phone makes it too small for much of the other stuff I do.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote