Thread: Status Quo
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 03:26 PM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Ok, looks like we have something new here
From now on our forum also includes MobiPocket support and support for MobiPocket eNews scripts. Expect the new forums to grow fast.

In this regard, I welcome user "MobiPocket" as a new moderator and a member of our team!

Cheers!
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Another idea/suggestion:

I just received the news that Mobipocket is beta testing a new program called Mobipocket eNews Creator 1.0. Quote from their website:

Of course, this would fit perfectly in our forum and I already contacted one Mobipocket guy who is also present here. Something like adding categories for building, maintaining and storing Mobipocket eNews channels (similar like we do it now with iSilo).

Also, Mobipocket currently has a small community at Yahoo Groups, would be nice if we could convince the guys & girls there to join us.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote