View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #22473
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Depending on what scale I use, I have lost 3-7 pounds. I really like my home scale but I think the Y scale is more accurate.
As long as you use the same scale each time, you can be pretty sure of the results. Same scale, same time of day, same day of week or month, same, same, same... I don't like to weigh myself after a big meal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm playing Far Cry 3 at the moment. Instead of using cars to get around, I run everywhere. Does that count?

Of course it does... but then you have weigh yourself in cyberspace.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote