View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #18
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Am still trying to figure out why tech. manufacturers make such a big deal out of touting that their products are "Peanut Butter FREE." Really, is quality control so bad that not putting delicious smashed nutmeat into a circuit panel is a mark of distinction?!

@ Natch:
The way I saw it--once I figured it out--was that the line represented the very simplified circuit line, while the open circle was akin to the little open circuit symbol that looks like a 'c' what's been to France and now puts on airs.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote