View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 04:12 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucsie View Post
thanks.
I did that, but now the metadata download returns an error message saying that librarything has blocked calibre
I'm afraid I can't help you there. Here are a couple of posts from Kovid over the last couple of days on the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
LibraryThing often blocks calibre, I encourage you to complain to library thing, though I doubt they'll listen since they apparently only want you to use their service via a browser. So you're likely going to be stuck with openlibrary covers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Note that I've found that even after entering your username and password LT will block calibre from time to time.
For what it's worth, earlier today I used the download only social metadata feature from the dropdown metadata menu and received series information.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote