View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Not very well.

I wouldn't get this for PDFs.
Hmm. I just returned mine to Kmart today for various reasons stated in the original thread, but one of the things I *was* impressed with was the reading of pdfs. It was truly a pleasure, even for texts with complicated text formatting and those little text inserts on the side of the page.

I considered keeping it just to read pdfs, but couldn't get past some of the other irritating features.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote