View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #15
kumaryu
Zealot
kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, Kobo: Touch, Glo, Arc, Aura, Glo HD, Nexus7, nergy Pro HD
Yes, Kobo rocks. Their devices may not be to everyone's taste, but for those willing to take the risk, they kept the back doors open. They've had their share of bugs but they've also been quick with fixes and feature upgrades.

Arc, with full support for GooglePlay and almost-plain-vanilla Android is one of the best 7" tablets around if you're willing to do without a few luxuries (ie. mic input and Bluetooth). They also released their JellyBean upgrade before almost anybody else.

My Touch stays at home these days but Glo and Arc are constantly with me. Glo for epubs and Arc for pdfs, casual browsing and Skype. And now that Aura is out, I'm trying desperately to keep my promiscuity under control but I know I'm weak.

Last edited by kumaryu; 05-02-2013 at 03:10 PM.
kumaryu is offline   Reply With Quote