View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #250
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean.fosterbrown View Post
Thanks for the fast response, but no - the command I'm using is basically the one you specified for playing a local file:

Code:
ffmpeg -i lmi.avi -pix_fmt gray -f rawvideo -s 800x600 -|/root/raw2gmv|nc -l 5555
I attached a few pictures of what I mean. One is from the middle of the movie, and shows the bottom-to-top rolling. One is from the beginning, and shows the left-to-right rolling. Oddly they do both at once - I would expect one or the other but...
Try piping some of the ffmpeg output to a file. You can just encode a few seconds to keep it small. Then try feeding the file to the raw2gmv transcoder.

If it does not work, zip up that raw file (or a portion of it) and post a link to it so I can look at it. I need at least a few frames of video in the raw file. Thanks...

I suppose it COULD be a tcc problem. I use gcc for my x86 compiles. There is a code:blocks installer that includes it, ready to go (with IDE even)... I usually use command line builds though (batch files), except when debugging...

Get the installer with mingw:
http://www.codeblocks.org/downloads/binaries

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-09-2013 at 09:40 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote