View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #666
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage79 View Post
I fixed. I deleted environment variabiles from menu in my pc and now it works.
Just curious--what was in your environment variable? I'd like to replicate what happened. When you were having the problem, did you get the command-prompt (text) window instead of the GUI window? Or did the GUI start minimized but then you could click on the task bar icon to get it to show? Or did you just get an icon on the task bar and nothing else would show even if you clicked on the icon?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote