View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #110
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
Well, if you are what you read, I am a quite strange mix of many things ... I like high-brow classics but also enjoyed reading some of the kids' fantasy books.

I think I am both a snob myself and the target of snobbery. I'd sometimes sneer (at least secretly) when I see that people only read the cheesy stuff. But I've also been laughed at for liking Harry Potter, and I can stand that.
To be honest, I don't want to be seen in public with everything I read, I do appreciate the discrete outer look of my Kindle ... not that I'd really read stuff like 50 Shades, but still ...
Kretzer is offline   Reply With Quote