View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #29
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Very happy. It's a logitech bluetooth keyboard and the iPad gently snaps into it when you're done so it functions like a case. I have seen other folio cases with keyboards built in that weighed a ton and had all sorts of snaps and fiddly parts. This is a simple and light-weight solution. I just gently pull it off as if taking it out of a case and then I can use the iPad as is without the keyboard, or prop it in the little groove, turn the bluetooth on and use it like a laptop. Changed my life!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote