View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Most people don't ever see the (messy) code.

The big questions:
Did the book work on a Reader device?
Did the book have DISPLAY errors (typos, gross text format issues)?

What is outrageous is some people, without the skills, charge the author $$ to code these e-books
I've not looked close enough (yet) to see if there are any errors. But there are formatting issues that should be fixed. The book is formatted left justified instead if justified and the cover is not aspect ratio correct and it shows. So to fix these issues, I do have to see the code and how bad it is.

Given how simple these books would be formatted, I'd be happy to do it for just $.

Last edited by JSWolf; 08-19-2012 at 09:12 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote