View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #9
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by max99 View Post
tried this on my dxg...it works but runs incredibly slow. menu option can take 10s of seconds to respond.

also, the settings option in the main menu keeps reseting to the rightmost tab when i try to move left to access the other options.
I have the second problem on my Kindle 3.1 also. A workaround for this is pressing quickly the 5-way_ right then 5-way_down. Then resetting stops. I don't know a real solution for this problem for now.
EDIT: They fixed this problem on ver 0.1.2

Last edited by thomass; 09-21-2011 at 11:32 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote