View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 07:19 AM   #31
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
WOAH!
That is one heck of an advance. Who the heck is Janet Evanovich and why is she getting such obscene sums? Perhaps I'm an ignoramus, but I've never even heard of her.
She writes the Stephanie Plum series, about a female private eye. At least, so I am led to believe. Never read her, since I seldom read mainstream fiction.

And yes, I agree that is an obscene demand for an advance. Obviously getting a bit big for her boots...
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote