View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #77
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
I would never buy a cover again without the strap, or I'd sew one myself. When reading, I pull back the front cover, pull the strap over it, and slide my hand between both back and front cover to hold it, with my thumb free in order to tip the display for turning the pages.

I have tried many different kind of covers and this is the most comfy position for me to read.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote