View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #89
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I would not consider getting a non-lit ereader ever again. Since I have the PW, I couldn't see myself going back to reading with one that was not frontlit. I love Sony's, but won't upgrade to a T2 because it does not come with a light. The light on the PW is very different from either a cover with a built-in light or a book light. It just makes the screen so much easier to read. My light is on at all times as it makes the reading experience so much better. I am hoping that Sony does come out with a frontlit model this year, but in the meantime, my PW is all the reader that I need.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote