View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:35 AM   #76
VeggieCat
Bacon Enthusiast
VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10, Kindle Voyage, iPod Nano 7th gen (for audiobooks)
I don't own a Paperwhite, but I imagine if I did I probably wouldn't go back to a non-lit device. My personal belief is that as the lighting technology gets better and better there will come a day when all new e-ink devices will have built-in lighting and non-lit devices will be a thing of the past.

Honestly I would love to have a Paperwhite, but at this time I hardly ever read in conditions that require additional lighting, and on the rare times I do I just switch over to one of my tablets. I just can't justify the cost of an additional device right now.

Now when my Touch dies, all bets are off...
VeggieCat is offline   Reply With Quote