View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #55
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by cHex View Post
Tablet computers being used by students for reading, writing, submitting homework, research, etc. is a no-brainer. It is inevitable. No reason for Amazon not to have a share of that.

The big news in this for me is that Amazon has got some major textbook publishers to commit to re-designing their textbooks as tablet apps rather than print books.
[...]
So, kudos to Amazon for using its clout to nudge the big publishers in the inevitable direction. It's past time, I say.
I think you mean Apple rather than Amazon here?
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote