View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #15
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I don't care about the cookbook one way or the other and I don't care about whatever the update did for magazines.

Can anyone think of any other reason to install it? Otherwise, I think I'll just keep things the way they are and stay off wifi to avoid it updating automatically.
I did read something about it speeding up the responsiveness of the device in general.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote