View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:32 AM   #3
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedrrracer View Post
Leaning towards an iPad2 as an e-reader (and all the other stuff it can do), but I'm concerned that, just like staring at a computer screen for hours, the glare will bug me and I'll wish I'd gotten something with an e-ink type display.

Has anyone found the glare to be an issue when doing lots of reading?

Lastly, has anyone found any of the anti-glare covers (e.g., http://store.moshimonde.com/ivisorag...ad2-black.html) available on the market to be helpful wrt eye comfort?

Thanks!

I use the Power Support antiglare protector and it works great. I read on it all the time with no problems. My main reason for getting it is to use it to download textbooks. Here's a video showing the difference.

Sent from my iPad.

SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote