View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #2
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
I can't read on my iPhone in the sunlight, which is slightly annoying when I'm on public transport reading when suddenly the bus turns and the sun shines onto my screen. I've never understood the appeal for anti-glare screen protectors because it feels like I can't see the whole screen properly regardless of the angle I hold it at? There's always a dark patch.

I'm waiting on my Nook Touch because I'm quite sick of reading on a LCD screen. Right now I just need a device that does not have a backlit LCD screen because my eyes are protesting!

The iPad is heavier though, so it might be a bigger concern with regards to holding it for prolonged periods of time. And remember you have to charge it more often. Buy both if you can afford it?
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote