View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #1
Deputy-Dawg
Groupie
Deputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-books

Device: sony prs505
Various: Bible, King James Version, PDF 03-Feb-2008

The attached .zip file contains a pdf version of the King James Bible that is designed to overcome some of the TOC limitations of the Sony Reader. As it was designed for a specific platform I can make no representations as to its suitability on any other platform. And since I have no other platform to check it on I probably be unable to address any platform specific problems.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip King James Bible.pdf.zip (7.90 MB, 1078 views)
Deputy-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote