View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 09:37 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane
I just finished Cameron Dean's Passionate Thirst which I believe is a Buffy derivative (not sure since I never watched Buffy). Have all you fantasy lovers read Patricia Brigg's Dragon Bones and Dragon Blood Duology. This is a great fantasy series and available in ebook format. (note, while I love romances, this is not a romance).
This is surprising to me Da_jane. Blood romance novels? Truly?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote