View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:54 AM   #1
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
UI Font Size on Xubuntu?

I'm running Calibre on Xubuntu 10.04.

Works perfectly, but I need to increase the application font sizes (particularly column entries) -- and these are unaffected by changes in XFCE's settings manager, nor can I find a setting within Calibre itself (am I being blind?)

I believe that because Calibre is a QT4 app, and XFCE only adjusts GTK settings, that that is why there is no effect.

I tried qt3-qtconfig but that didn't work (QT3, I guess).

I tried qt4-qtconfig from this repository, and still no luck.

I restarted Calibre after trying both.

Can anyone suggest a way to do this without installing KDE?

Thanks,

cap
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote