View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Ancient History: The beginnings of MobileRead

In case anyone of you has been curious enough as to click the link on my signature, it points to a forum about politics. One which has been started by some people from another forum. This forum decided to kill the part which wasn't about politics, something which did annoy many of us who just liked to switch off and talk about other things, frequently or not. We've started a new forum, whose principal matter is politics too, but which includes the Off Topic zone.

Why this lengthy intro? Because we're, so to speak, newbies. It is said that newbies can learn from the mistakes and the deeds which didn't happen to them. Since we aspire to have a forum as large as possible, I believe that reminiscing the old times of MobileRead, a successful forum, will be worthwhile, both as experience for me and as an exercise of fond souvenirs to the oldest pals around here.

What do you remember of the beginnings/old times of MR?
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote