View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ow88 View Post
Hmm that's odd then, how come it wouldn't let me open my book then? Since I did purchase it successfully.
You are allowed to buy the books, but a short while after that you should receive an e-mail from B&N that your order has been cancelled (at least that is what happens when I forget to ativate my VPN before buying books).

If you look at the order summary (at the top of your account page) your order should have the status "shipped", for the books to be downloaded.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote