View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 03:32 PM   #159
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Okay. I was looking for something called "Lightning Deals." I see I can sign up for "Today's Deals" notifications, but I'm not sure my email box can take any more Amazon emails per day. It's probably time to go in and an opt out of some the lists they've put me on. (I had to do that once before when it got a little crazy.)
When I turn my computer on for the day, the first thing I do is get the free app from Amazon and then scan the daily deals at Amazon, Best Buy, Cheapskate (CNET), and Staples. It only takes a few minutes and is time well spent.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote