View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 07:36 AM   #11
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Open Road titles are often heavily discounted on Amazon though. I don't really keep track of the epub stores, but if there's a title I want on Open Road, generally speaking I just wait a while and eventually it's available for cheap on Amazon, even if only temporarily.

For example, I just picked up Nebula Award-winning Babel-17 from Amazon at $1.99 as a daily deal. Not sure if that originally came from E-Reads or not, but it's definitely Open Road now.

Of course, that doesn't cover the concerns about geographical restrictions or DRM.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote