View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 07:13 PM   #1
crispyambulance
crispyambulance began at the beginning.

Device: None
Language input and durability of the M92

I wasn't sure what was worse, derailing my own thread or making a second one so soon. I've had a lot more time to think about buying this thing since it's difficult to find in the states, so here goes.

What are the language input options like? I need Russian, Japanese and Chinese specifically. For the latter two, is any sort of handwriting recognition available, and if not how do they work? For the Roman and Cyrillic alphabets, I assume an onscreen keyboard is used with the stylus? Are all diacritics available?

With respect to durability, I'd appreciate people chiming in with how long they've had an M92 and if it's been smooth sailing for that duration. Also, do you carry it with you when you go out, or is the general perception that it's too delicate and should be reserved for home use?

Edit: This is probably the single most important thing. I don't use any fancy itunes-esque software to maintain a library of books but just have a directory for each author on my hard drive that I access in windows explorer. Will the M92 allow me to simply copy my directory structure to a memory card and browse it and access books in a simple filebrowser?

Last edited by crispyambulance; 02-01-2014 at 11:07 PM.
crispyambulance is offline   Reply With Quote