Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #121
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Running Glo 2.4 & Calibre 0.9.20.

I've installed the KoboTouchExtended driver and it works in that it transfers files as kepubs. One of these has been fine, the others just hang the reader when I open them. Top line displays "reading" but nothing else happens. Only exit is a power-off or connect via USB and force the reader to close.

I don't think this is a driver problem as if I simply sideload the EPUB and then change the filename to ....kepub.epub I get the same results. Change the filename back and all o.k.

All books (good and bad) are stored on a micro SD card.

The "faulty" books don't display their cover in the carousel (just a hint of problems to come).

Any ideas welcome on fixing the books.
I don't know what could be wrong, but I would be interested in looking at it. If it isn't legal to attach here or in a free book somewhere, either upload it somewhere like dropbox and send a link in a PM or send me a PM and I'll send an address you can email it to.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote