View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:27 AM   #661
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Wow. I finally got nook for Mac to open instead of hanging. (right-click "back", right-click "forward" in opening screen)
Nook for Mac works ok for me (at least with a US account) with Mountain Lion. It wasn't officially supported for awhile, but it is now. I have read that several people have had the same problem you do and have reported your solution above works to fix it. I have also seen B&N staff on their support page recommend to create a subfolder in Applications and then move the B&N app into the subfolder. Not sure why that would make a difference.

Silly me. I found my missing books. I forgot that I had archived the ones that I already read.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote