View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
At least admit that labeling it a piece of shite because it does not suit your rather specific needs is à bit extreme.

I liked my Touch so much that I got a Glo and find it even better. No, I do not read PDF but also do understand the format was designed for computers, not devices with 6" displays so stick to the PC for that, and don't really care about pictures on a B&W display. Am I in the majority? Maybe not, but I don't think you are either...Yet, I don't go bashing other devices because I understand we live in a diverse world.

François

Last edited by frankieGom; 12-04-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: typo
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote