Thread: Seriousness Writing a blog
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 04:31 AM   #12
Janet Merza
Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet Merza ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think the joy of blogging is that you are in complete control - there are no deadlines, no editors nagging, no-one (except you) telling you that you 'ought' to be doing it....It's the most selfish thing anyone can do and hurrah for the internet that it gives us this outlet for all the things we want to say but never had the means of getting it out there...(I guess I'm from an older generation than most of you and can remember the bad old days - no landline, let alone mobile, only one TV in a house and then only if you were really lucky etc etc).
If you don't enjoy blogging, don't do it - if you do enjoy it, never mind if no-one reads it except you.....I haven't got a counter on my site (link removed - moderation) for exactly that reason!

Last edited by dreams; 04-30-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: removed link - moderation
Janet Merza is offline   Reply With Quote