View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 08:14 AM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm not sure. I think, probably, Charles Darwin, because of who is and what he did in the history of science, and because of his apparent nature towards his family and in the face of criticism. However, I'd just note that if history is just dead people, I'd like to spend a week with Clive James before he became history, because he makes me laugh while making me feel embarrassingly stupid while making me smarter, all at the same time.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote