View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #4
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
The paperback publisher and the hardback publisher are different entities. The paperback publisher seems not to have put out an ebook version yet.
It doesn't matter. The ebook publisher should match the lowest available rate to buy the book.

Faced with a choice to buy a $12.99 ebook or a $7.99 pbook, if I absolutely had to buy the book, I'd go for the pbook. So, not only have I not bought the ebook, the ebook publisher has permanently lost a sale to a rival publisher. What's better, $7.99 or $0??

Of course, in reality I have such reading backlog, that I won't buy the book at all. And the OP mentioned it was the first in a series, so now I'm not buying the rest of the series either.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote